720 Avon Belden Rd, Avon Lake, OH | Directions 4401241.480965 -82.019977
LOVE THIS PLACE !!!!!! I have been many places for cut and color, but the highlights that I got at Elements are fantastic. I have very damaged hair and the girl made it look amazing and even healthy. I really can't believe the dimension to my hair. I am super impressed and will go back again and again. Oh and when she asked how much I wanted my hair trimmed and I showed her she said "ok, one and a half inches" and that's exactly what she cut !!! No more, no less !
I love this salon! As I type this, my nails are STILL wearing my gel groupon- after 17 days- without chips!
Here's the highlights list of awesome things:
- Even as a loyal client I can still buy and use their groupons, unlike a lot of other places that only allow first time clients to use them. They offer awesome nail deals even without groupon- like nail club, so that you can make a regular thing of getting your nails done and not feel guilty!
- My manis are impeccable and last forever!
- If I do have a chip or peel, I just give the salon a buzz and they fix it for me for free. (And it was totally my fault for the chipping- but they STILL rushed to fix it.)
- Ask for Lindsay- she is awesome and can do those cool nails you see on pinterest for you.
- Place is gorgeous inside, and everyone is really nice!
- My stylist is AMAZING. I hesitate to tell you her name (Alicia) because she's already so popular I don't want you to take my appointment!
- Even my husband goes here to get his haircut now. You know if your husband can like going to a salon it's got to be awesome.
- You don't get talked into spending your mortgage payment on products after you service. They recommend stuff they think would suit you and are not pushy at all.
Not only is this the most beautiful salon I've ever been in, it has the most talented people working here. Mary the owner does my hair and I couldn't be happier with the results. The cut, color, customer service and the atmosphere are amazing.
Highly recommend every service they offer.
What a joke! I purchased a Groupon for a Mani/Pedi and all I basically got was a polish change. In and out in 30 minutes isn't exactly what I call a Mani/Pedi. Very disappointed and won't be back! Don't waste your money even with a Groupon Deal!!!!
Elements is wonderful! Nails turned out beautiful. Everyone was super nice.
So grateful for Elements Salon! I had an awful experience at a salon in Rocky River. My blonde hair turned an awful, awful bright red. After them stripping my hair and then being an ugly orange/red I knew I had to call Elements to get it fixed.
I got an appointment with Teresea right away and she did such an AMAZING job! My then rough, red hair was taken to a gorgeous light brown with blonde highlights. She did such a great job, as always. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair as well! You can definitely count on Elements and Teresa for great quality, professionalism and an amazing result! Definitely never going anywhere but Elements again! Thank you, Teresa, for making my hair goregous again!!
Recently found a great groupon deal that a few of us from work bought. We scheduled an appointment for 6 of us to come in and had great customer service in setting this up juggling 6 people. Very nice receptionist called me to help and make sure we could all come in together. I have been going to this salon since it opened and they always greet me with a smile and by name when I come in. Excellent Customer Service!
Amazing experience! Marissa just gave me a fantastic manicure and pedicure! This was my first time here and I am already planning my next visit. I highly recommend this salon and Marissa :)
Fantastic girl's day with Rachel. Our nail techs (Mandy and Marissa) were excellent. Really nice salon and atmosphere.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of elements salon on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.