27000 Lorain Rd., North Olmsted, OH | Directions 4407041.417640 -81.920017
Great customer experience! Derek Lester is extremely professional. I f you need collision repairs, Derek Lester at Sunnyside Collision gets the job done right the first time with a lifetime guarantee.
GREAT SERVICE! – Great service and quality repairs! I will always take my Truck to Chris or Lonnie @ sunnyside collision!
Great Service and Work! – I'm not sure what happened with this review above, but personally I had a great experience with Sunnside Collision this past week. I worked with Chris as well, he was perhaps a little standoffish, but overall very professional and not unfriendly. The staff in general were all kind and considerate and did their best to get me in out and as easily and efficiently as possible.
I'm no car expert, but mine really looks great. I had to have the driver's door replaced and was a bit concerned about the color match, but it looks perfect. you'd really never know anything happened. They also cleaned out the inside of the car for me. It really looked like a showroom car when I picked it up.
My only minor complaint is that their hours are a bit limited, open only until 6 everyday. Working around that though, they come highly recommended!!
WORST auto "repair" center – Review is for Sunnyside Toyota COLLISION center, as I have the most experience with them. Sunnyside Toyota, 27000 Lorain Rd. North Olmsted, OH 44070
Absolute THE WORST "repair" body shop. If there was an award for how crappy their service and work is done, they would get it every year in a row.
Chris Schick (Shick- sp?) was the representative who handled my claim. Besides his arrogance, I decided to take my high end Toyota for some work to be done to the body.
Synopsis of events:
1) I stopped by the shop after hours just to check on the progress of my car after work. I saw that they put long sharp metal parts on to my leather, leaving marks on it, and the entire black interior was left with shop dust, AND THE CAR WAS UNLOCKED, so I locked it.
2) Picked up my car. Chris did not happen to be there that day I picked it up, so another service person (who had called me) told me my car is ready. I went to pick it up after work right at closing time (6pm), so it was at sunset.
3) The next day, my fiance and I went to go put some air in the tires before going out for the day, and right next to the tires, I see all these scratches from the damage on the panel closes to the pass. tire! (part of the reason why I took it in the first place!) So I immediately take it to Chris at Sunnyside Toyota Collision. I also noticed that many screws were loose as well, so this Chris character hand tightens the bolts (hilarious). They didn't clean up the dust from the work so I told them to do so. They partially (again) cleaned it up. But I did the rest.
4) So then they admit my car for more work. I get it back. Fine, I think I'm done with this place right? WRONG, WRONG! I'm washing my car a few days later, and notice that my pass rear bumper is MOVING when i'm applying pressure to it. I note that many screws are missing from that area. Then, I notice that these special screws that toyota uses for the indoor panel were not put in, and just left unbolted. AND i noticed that a few rear pass molding were left loose, and that I can put it back into place with pressure of my hands (I guess sunnyside should pay me for doing their work).
5) So then I take it back. They order the screws and I then also note that my interior panels were dented by them (ugh).
6) To top if all off, this Chris character drives my car roughly from my parking spot to their car garage...and when I pick it up, it has MORE miles (about 5) then when I dropped it off. A joy ride?
All in all, THE most horrible experience with them. I usually take my business down the street to Stemmers auto collision on Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, but he was pretty busy that week and I needed my car. I will wait if I have to next time, because it is not worth the frustration of sunnyside toyota collision charging an arm and a leg for a pinky's worth of work. And to top if all off, Derek, the manager, seemed not to care much nor did I get an apology from anyone, but of course, it fits their work, so it wasn't expected.
The funny part is that my buddy with a 2000 Camry had his bumper replaced a few years ago, and they used a cheap aftermarket with cheap paint, and now his bumped is half yellow and half painted (maroon), so it looks like a crappy car now, even though it was nice before it went into sunnyside collision).
Please learn from my experience guys...stay away from these people if you want quality work. They cut so many corners that it is pathetic.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Sunnyside Collision Repair on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.